Complete the International Student Application by the appropriate due date:
Fall Semester deadline: May 15
Winter Semester deadline: October 15
- Submit your Academic Records — official copies of your Academic Records. These should include official copies of grades, diplomas, certificates, and degrees from high school and any colleges you may have attended. If they are not in English, translation must be provided.
- TOEFL Results — Submit results of the TOEFL (Test Of English as a Foreign Language). TOEFL students must score a 61 on the internet-based version, 500 on the written version, or 173 on the computer version. For additional information visit www.toefl.org or call 1-800-468-6335.
- Financial Information — Submit bank statement of Financial Support certifying availability of $22,517 American dollars.
- Health Insurance Information –Submit proof of health insurance coverage for you while studying in the United States. NOTE: Muskegon Community College does not offer health insurance coverage for international students. However, below is a list of websites that offer health insurance to international students at reasonable rates:
www.isoa.org ISO Student Health Insurance
- International Student Insurance — MCC is not involved with any contract negotiations between the insurers and insured. MCC is not responsible for any disputes, breaches of contract, cancellation notices that may arise between the insurers and the insured. The college can accept no responsibility for listings.
- Please submit all documentation to:
Muskegon Community College
Attention: Nicole Decker
221 S. Quarterline Rd.
Muskegon, MI 49442