- Sculptris Design – Design and 3D print your own character!
- 3D Scan + 3D Print Yourself – Come have a 3D scan done of your self and then have it 3D printed for a gift, ornament, or for yourself
- Sticker Design 101 – Learn what it takes to design custom stickers and decals
- Laser Etched Glasses – Stand out during fancy dinners with custom glasses
- CNC Router Sign Class – Come make a unique sign that could make a great gift
- CNC Router Heartbox – Perfect for storing small keepsakes
- Laser Cut Signs – Make some decor for the home!
- Torchmate 101 – Learn some basics on the plasma cutter and make a metal project
- Tools for Business – See how the fab lab can help you standout with your business
- Customized Vinyl Picture + Laser Cut Frame – The perfect gift or way to remember special moments
- 3D Printed Picture (Lithopane) – Bring a photo that you want brought to life using a 3D printer
Learning, sharing knowledge, and doing are the fundamentals upon which the Lakeshore Fab Lab is built. We are a community of resources and interested groups.
Members have the opportunity to participate in free or reduced-fee activities, including:
- Equipment Training – learning how to use some or all of our equipment
- Software Training – learning the basics in the languages used by professionals including Auto CAD, Corel Draw, and many others.
- Safety Training – required of all members
- Special Events/Seminars – held inside the Rooks/Sarnicola Entrepreneurship Institute
- Projects – holiday or theme-based activities for individuals and families
- Lakeshore Fab Lab Projects – Like-minded members form a group to create something
- Club/Organization Meetings and Activities – join and participate
- “Meet an Expert” Sessions – stuck on an idea? Perhaps our MCC faculty or industry experts can help.