Learning, sharing knowledge, and doing are the fundamentals upon which the Lakeshore Fab Lab is built. We are a community of resources and interested groups.
Members have the opportunity to participate in free or reduced-fee activities, including:
- Equipment Training – learning how to use some or all of our equipment
- Software Training – learning the basics in the languages used by professionals including Auto CAD, Corel Draw, and many others.
- Safety Training – required of all members
- Special Events/Seminars – held inside the Rooks/Sarnicola Entrepreneurship Institute
- Projects – holiday or theme-based activities for individuals and families
- Lakeshore Fab Lab Projects – Like-minded members form a group to create something
- Club/Organization Meetings and Activities – join and participate
- “Meet an Expert” Sessions – stuck on an idea? Perhaps our MCC faculty or industry experts can help.
Check out the Lakeshore Fab Lab’s calendar of events so you can work your schedule accordingly.