Muskegon Community College will open its University Park Golf Course for the 2020 season on Friday, May 1. The daily hours will be from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
This week, Gov. Gretchen Whitmer allowed Michigan golf courses to open with restrictions to safeguard against the spread of coronavirus.
University Park Golf Course will have several restrictions in place. These include:
- The clubhouse will be closed.
- Golfers must call ahead to make a tee time. The number is (231) 777-0023.
- Credits cards only must be used. No cash accepted.
- Golfers must walk. Push carts only. No electric or gas carts or GolfBoards are allowed.
- Golfers should practice social distancing and stay six feet apart at all times.
- Each hole will have a raised pin that must not be removed.
- The driving range will be closed.
For 2020 rates and more information, visit www.muskegoncc.edu/upgc.