MCC’s Lakeshore Fitness Center, located at 900 W. Western Ave. along the Muskegon Lake shoreline, will hold an Open House for prospective members on Saturday, April 16, from 8:45am-4 pm. The event is free and open to the public.
Child care services will be provided, while games and crafts will be offered throughout the day. Visitors can sample some of the fitness classes regularly offered at the Center. They can also tour the facility and view its many features:
• cardio and strength training equipment
• spacious workout areas and fitness studios
• group exercise and aqua fitness classes
• full court gymnasium
• Indoor and outdoor tracks
• personal training offerings
• men’s, women’s and family locker rooms, and
• youth programs, including swim lessons and child care
Throughout the month of April, the Lakeshore Fitness Center is offering 50% off its regular enrollment price, as well as a free one-week guest pass.
During the Open House, each new membership also comes with a free adult-sized shirt and a $25 Center gift card. The Center will also have free water bottles, towels, bottled water and bars.
For more information, contact (231) 722-9322 or visit http://www.mccfitnesscenter.com/