The purpose of the club shall be to provide Health Pre-professional students with guidance resources, and support to assist with preparation for advanced health professional schools.
- To provide guest speakers to address professional school issues and life as a health-care professional.
- To develop a peer support group for health pre-professional students that provide academic and moral support among fellow students.
- To provide a mentoring program with students currently in professional schools.
- To provide community service and volunteer opportunities for students.
- To create opportunities for leadership and for working in conjunction with the Student Government Association (SGA). To provide opportunities to develop professionalism.
For more information on Health Pre-professional Club, contact club advisor Shawn Macauley at email@example.com