What if I am deployed?

Muskegon Community College is grateful for the sacrifices that service members make for our country. Being on active duty or military reserve status means you may be called to duty unexpectedly.

If you are called to military duty while currently enrolled in classes, MCC will grant a grade of Military Withdrawal (“WM”) for any course you are unable to complete. You will be granted a refund of all tuition and fees paid upon receipt of a copy of military orders and completed Tuition Refund Appeal form.

In some cases, depending on the timing of when you are ordered to service, you may be able to complete some or all classes through an individualized plan with the professor. Service members should make an appointment in the Veterans Office if called to duty in order to explore all options and seek assistance with forms.