The Planetarium is reopening for private shows by appointment only. (The walk-in public show on Tuesday/Thursday evenings has not restarted at this time.) Appointments can be made for a minimum of 10 guests.
- Showtimes: Starting January 10, 2022, appointments can be made Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays, between 9:00am-7:00pm, plus Wednesdays 9:00am-1:00pm. No Fridays, at this time.
- Capacity: Minimum of 10 people per group, maximum of 44 in theater seats + 5 spaces for those who use wheelchairs. If you wish to maintain a high level of social distancing within your group, plan on no more than 12 at a time.
- Runtimes: programs run about a half hour. If you wish to also explore the science museum across the hall, plan on an additional 10-20 minutes.
- Program options: please see below for a list of programs to choose from.
- Face masks are required for all areas of the campus, at all times.
Features: State-of-the-art digital projection, sound and lighting systems. An all-new library of shows. Modern theater seating. New domed ceiling.
Admission and Parking: Free