If you are interested in a job appearing on our current employment listings, we encourage you to apply. Please check back often as our job listings are updated regularly.
If you need assistance with the application process please contact the Human Resources Office at 231-777-0350 or email@example.com.
Muskegon Community College continues to promote staff diversity, and is an equal opportunity employer. MCC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, political persuasion, disability, height, weight, veteran status, age or any other protected class in any of its educational programs, activities or employment.
Minorities, women, veterans, and the physically challenged are encouraged to apply. Anyone with a disability will be reasonably accommodated by the College. If you have a disability and need an accommodation or assistance in applying for this position, please contact the Human Resources Office.
Why Choose a Career at MCC?
- Accident Insurance
- Competitive Wages
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Tuition Benefit
- Flexible Spending Account
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Free On-site Fitness Center Access
- Generous Paid Time Off Plans
- Health and Dental Plan
- Health Savings Account
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Located Near Lake Michigan
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Professional Development
- Retirement Options
- State Pension or 14% Retirement Contribution (Differs by group)
- Supplemental Short-Term Disability
- University Park Golf Course Discount
- Vision and Hearing Benefits
- Work/Life Support Programs