Muskegon Community College’s Testing Center will provide test proctoring for non-MCC students. This is a service for students who need proctoring for tests from other accredited colleges, businesses or companies.
- Contact the Testing Services Manager, Jane Gruler, to obtain initial information at (231) 777-0676.
- After speaking with the Testing Service Manager, contact your institution to obtain their procedures for having tests proctored.
- Have your institution send the exams to the MCC Testing Center, 221 S. Quarterline Rd., Muskegon, MI 49442 or by email to the address listed below.
- Once we have your exam, then you may call the Testing Proctor to make an appointment.
- Come in and take your scheduled exam.
- We will send the completed test back to your company or institution.
- NOTE: If an external exam taker is caught cheating in the MCC Testing Center, that examinee forfeits any future ability to take external exams at the MCC Testing Center.