- Schedule in advance and specify the counselor you want to see.
- Allow more time with a counselor, normally a half hour.
- Appointments for students who are on Financial Aid Warning status are normally one hour.
- Day and evening appointments are available.
- Time with a counselor is limited to fifteen minutes or less and you see the counselor who is on walk-in duty.
- For urgent concerns and when appointments cannot be made.
- You may leave with a list of classes needed – not the specific times and days of those classes.
Monday – Tuesday 10:00 am – 06:00 pm
Wednesday – Friday 10:00 am – 04:00 pm (Friday times may change during Summer)
Online advising is available for quick questions and requires submission of the online advisement form.