- Hometown: Muskegon, MI
- High School: Oakridge High School
- Professional Experience: I have spent the last 12 years at North Ottawa Community Hospital building my nursing experience and knowledge. During this time I worked as a staff nurse on a Medical/Surgical unit, in the Emergency Department, and most recently on Labor and Delivery. I started teaching as an adjunct instructor for MCC in the spring of 2018.
- Academic Degrees: ADN, Ferris State University, BSN, Ferris State University, MSN, Walden University
- Classes Taught: NUR 126 and NUR 141B
More About Me
- My husband, Matt, is a firefighter for the city of Grand Haven.
- We have a daughter named Claire and a golden retriever named Charlie.
- We enjoy spending time outside as a family. The summer is my favorite time of the year and we love spending time on the lake and going for walks.
- I knew that I wanted to be a nurse from a young age, and I have never been disappointed in my choice of profession. Nursing truly is an art and the opportunities are endless.