- Hometown: Whitehall, MI
- High School: Whitehall High School
- Professional Experience: I've been teaching English and Communication classes for over 25 years, the last twelve full time here at MCC. I am long time member of MCC's Distance Learning Committee, the Technology Council, and the Behavioral Intervention Team. I enjoy increasing students' competency in reading, writing, speaking, and listening to help them meet their personal and career goals.
- Academic Degrees: Bachelor's degree in English and Education from Western Michigan University, Master's degree in Interpersonal Communication from Western Michigan University,
- Classes Taught: ENG 091 - Introduction to English Composition , ENG 101 - English Composition, COM 101 - Oral Communication, COM 201 - Public Speaking, CSS - College Success Seminar
More About Me
- I am an avid reader, biker, and runner and love that all West Michigan has to offer.
- My husband and I have two children. Our son is a recent graduate of Kendall College of Art and Design who attended MCC and got his start in Graphic Design here. My daughter is a junior at GVSU. I believe MCC is a wonderful asset for our community and I’m proud to be a part of this institution.
- Longtime member of the Muskegon Writers’ Center