- Hometown: An Giang Province, Vietnam
- Professional Experience: I was a tenured faculty (2016 - 2022) and department chair (2020 - 2022) at Truckee Meadows Community College, Reno, NV before coming to MCC (2022). I was awarded ACCCESS fellowship (2017-2018) by AMATYC. I volunteered for the Northern Nevada Math Club as their ARML coach and contest writer (2017 - 2022), board member (2017 - 2022), and board president (2019 - 2022).
- Academic Degrees: B.S. Mathematics with an Art minor (2009) from Eastern Oregon University, M.S. Mathematics (2012) from Oregon State University, Ph.D. Mathematics (2016) from Oregon State University
- Classes Taught: Algebra, Math for Liberal Arts, Precalculus and Calculus series, Differential Equations
More About Me
- My husband and I are avid beekeepers. We keep about 20 hives and have about a metric ton of honey every year. We turn them into delicious meads.
- I play tennis in USTA leagues and tournaments. I have won a mixed doubles tournament.
- I enjoy skiing, snowboarding, playing boardgames, and decimating lobsters.