- Hometown: Grant, Michigan
- Professional Experience: I enrolled at The University of Michigan intending to become a genetic engineer. My work study job at a campus preschool changed everything; I quickly realized that education was my calling and changed my major. Over the past 20 years I have worked with students of all ages from toddler to adult and can easily say that college is a great fit. I love working with students at MCC.
- Academic Degrees: BA-Spanish- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, BA-Elementary Education- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, M. Ed.- Reading- Grand Valley State University-Allendale, MI
- Classes Taught: CSS 100A-College Success Seminar, ENG 101-English Composition, Reading 090-Integrated Reading and Writing,
More About Me
- I love to read anything that I can get my hands on, but fiction is my favorite.
- I live in the country and enjoy spending time outdoors with my family and animals.
- My parents are artists and taught me to be creative. I like to work with wood, metal, paper, and fabric.
- We didn’t have electricity until I was 13 years old. Books and an active imagination were my T.V. Thank you, Mom and Dad!