- Hometown: Fenton, MI
- High School: Lake Fenton HS, Fenton, MI
- Professional Experience: Before relocating from Los Angeles, CA in the fall of 2017 my duties included teaching physical education and coaching volleyball at the secondary level.
- Academic Degrees: BS - Physical Education from Western Michigan in 2005, MS - Physical Education from Azusa Pacific University, Azusa CA in 2014
- Classes Taught: HE 102, PEA 103, PEA 101,PEA108, PEA121, PEP200, CSS100
More About Me
- I grew up very involved in sport and activity, and wanted to become a professional athlete. When I came to the realization my dream would not come true I looked for other opportunities in sport and fell in love with the idea of becoming a physical educator. My experience at Western Michigan University as an undergrad HPER student, and strong connections I made with faculty sparked my desire to someday teach at the college level. I believe its important to do what you love!
- My wife Jenny is also a physical educator and we live in Grand Haven with our 3 small children; sons Jenson and Jaxon, along with daughter Jaylin.
- In my spare time I like to be outdoors. I love the beach, camping and hiking