- Hometown: Greater Cleveland, Ohio
- Professional Experience: Prior to MCC, taught at three community colleges and two universities in economics and statistics and founded a sports analytics website.
- Academic Degrees: MS, Economics, University of Oregon, JD, University of Toledo, JD, University of Toledo, MA, Economics, Eastern Michigan University, BS, Economics and English Language, Eastern Michigan University
- Classes Taught: ECON 101A, Principles of Macroeconomics; ECON 102A, Principles of Microeconomics
More About Me
- Research interests include environmental economics, economic geography, law and economics, urban economics, economics of education, and intellectual property law.