- Hometown: Muskegon, MI
- High School: Reeths-Puffer High School
- Professional Experience: Prior to MCC, I worked in museums as a collections technician and education interpreter, interned at the Western Michigan University Archives, and worked as an archive assistant in Heritage Hall at Calvin College. I began working as a reference librarian at Hackley Public Library and as an adjunct librarian here at MCC in my final semester of MLIS coursework, and became a faculty librarian and the archivist in 2018.
- Academic Degrees: Master of Library and Information Science - Wayne State University, Master of Arts (History) - Western Michigan University, Bachelor of Arts - Lake Superior State University
- Classes Taught: I teach library orientations to CSS, ENG, and any other MCC classes or student organizations who want/need one.
More About Me
- I am a co-advisor for Beta Xi Xi, MCC’s chapter of the Phi Theta Kappa International Honor Society.