- Hometown: Big Rapids, MI
- High School: Morley-Stanwood High School
- Professional Experience: Instructor at Thompson M-Tec. - 11 Years
Instructor at Careerline Technical Center - 4 Years
Machining Paraprofessional at Careerline Technical Center - 7 years
Tool and Die Apprentice at TransMatic - 3 years
Screw Machine Operator at H&R Screw Machine Products - 2 years
- Academic Degrees: A.A.S. Manufacturing Tooling Technology/Ferris State University, B.A. Technical Education/Ferris State University, M.A. Workforce and Educational Development/Western Michigan University
- Classes Taught: Basic, Intermediate and Advanced Machining, NC/CNC Programming, 2D and 3D CAD/CAM, Moldmaking, Basic Diemaking
More About Me
- I have two daughters.
- I enjoy hunting and fishing.
- I enjoy boating and spending time on the water.
- “Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right” – Henry Ford