- Hometown: Grand Rapids MI
- Professional Experience: Research and Professional Interests - Physical, Visual, and Memory Rehabilitation with patients suffering from Vestibular dysfunction, Problems with Chronic Wound Healing especially as presented in patients with diabetes, Effective use of Technology in teaching introductory science classes, and Advocacy for individuals with physical disabilities.
- Academic Degrees: Ph.D. Medical Sciences from University of Florida College of Medicine, M.S. in Microbiology and Cell Sciences from University of Florida,
- Classes Taught: BIOL 152 - Human Anatomy
More About Me
- 5 children
- learned how to walk and drive again after complete bilateral vestibular loss
- performed in two Super Bowl Halftime shows
- traveled as short term missionary to Romania, China, and the Dominican Republic
Click here to view his Winter 2023 schedule/office hours.