- Hometown: Shelby, MI
- High School: Montague High School
- Professional Experience: Over eight years of teaching experience for Lansing Public Schools and Mona Shores Public Schools; Peace Corps Volunteer, Honduras; Counselor who is committed to facilitating student success
- Academic Degrees: B.A. in Education – Western Michigan University , M.A. in Rehabilitation Counseling– Michigan State University
More About Me
- I love to travel! “We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us.” -Anonymous
- I enjoy being outdoors and enjoying nature!
- I have not owned a television since 2002! I can’t imagine owning one as I can’t find time to do everything I want to do now!
- My husband, Tim, and I have four children.