IMPORTANT: You must call or email us in advance to schedule an appointment before coming to campus to visit the Financial Services Office. Call (231) 777-0249 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each semester you register, you must pay in full or set up a payment plan in order to keep your classes. You can now pay your tuition online in two ways:
Pay Your Entire Account Balance Now:
- Go to MyMCC and login.
- Click on the “View Account and Make Payments” menu item under “Financial Information”
- Pay by credit/debit card by entering the information requested. A 2.55% service fee will be charged for paying by this method.
- If paying your entire account balance by credit card, DO NOT click on the “Manage Your Payment Plan” link.
Enroll in an Automatic Payment Plan
Go to MyMCC and login.
Click on the “Manage Your Payment Plan” menu item under “Financial Information”
- You will need the following things to sign up for the payment plan:
- Student ID – If you do not know your Student ID, go to www.muskegoncc.edu/username
- The name, address, and email address of the person responsible for making the payments.
- Account information for the person responsible for payment.
Click here for more information on the Payment Plans. Payment Plans are only valid for the semester in which you sign up and do not continue from semester to semester. You must sign up for Payment Plans each semester, if that is how you choose to pay your tuition and fees.
You can also pay your tuition at the Student Welcome Center or call (231) 777-0249.