Transferring is a convenient and economical option for many students. Transfer Degrees make transitioning into public or private four-year institutions a simple process. To explore the transfer process, choose one of the options below:
How WE Can Help YOU
The transfer process can be complex with information coming from all directions: admissions applications, college visits, official transcripts, credit evaluation, essays, references, academic requirements, financial aid, housing arrangements, major choice, etc. We can help with everything!
We can provide the following services:
- Schedule an appointment to help you determine which college or university will best meet your needs
- Assist you with creating a plan to ensure you meet the transfer requirements of your chosen institution
- Navigate the application process and offer tips on essays and references
- Provide resources such as transfer guides, course equivalencies, scholarship information, college directories and catalogs to help you make the best choice
- Connect you with representatives on campus from four-year colleges and universities during Transfer Fairs and Information Sessions
Mitransfer.org is the new site for the Michigan Transfer Network, Michigan’s statewide transfer site. With support from the state of Michigan, the Michigan Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (MACRAO) partnered with the Michigan Community College Association, the Michigan Association of State Universities, and the Michigan Independent Colleges and Universities to update the Michigan Transfer Network. In addition to providing information about course equivalencies, the new Michigan Transfer Network shares information about course equivalencies, the Michigan Transfer Agreement, institutional profiles, and additional information about transfer.
Career Services and Transfer Coordinator