Give Us Two Weeks, And We’ll Show You a Way
Monday through Friday, November 2023
8AM to 2:30PM at MCC’s Sturrus Technology Center in downtown Muskegon
Enjoy a free breakfast and lunch each day!
NOTE: Muskegon County residents only
- Refine your resume and sharpen your interview skills
- Train and receive an OSHA 10 Certificate
- Train and receive Hi-Lo Safety Certificate
- Get hands-on experience with Robotics, CNC machining, print reading, and more!
- Interview with multiple top employers
- Celebrate your success!
For information on how to register, text “YES” to 231.777.0375 or call Shameika at 231.777.0375
Find Success in Healthcare,
Information Technology, or Manufacturing
- Have you thought about the money you could make in Healthcare, IT/Information Technology, or Manufacturing?
- Have you considered taking classes in these areas?
- Are you interested in receiving funding that won’t have to be paid back?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, we can help!
Muskegon Community College can assist students to obtain short term credentials and certificates in the fields of Healthcare, IT/Information Technology, and Manufacturing.
The intent of these grants is to get students on career and educational pathways in high demand, high wage careers. MCC, in partnerships with West Michigan Works!, can pay for training and classes, if you meet the eligibility requirements.
If you are interested in learning more information, contact Shameika Johnson.
Workforce Program Coordinator
388 W. Clay
Muskegon MI 49440
Phone: (231) 777-0375
This workforce product was funded by a grant awarded by the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL)’s Employment and Training Administration (ETA). The product was created by the recipient and does not necessarily reflect the official position of DOL/ETA. DOL/ETA makes no guarantees, warranties, or assurances of any kind, express or implied with respect to such information, including any information on linked sites and including, but not limited to, accuracy of the information or ites completeness, timeliness, usefulness, adequacy, continued availability, or ownership. This product is copyrighted by the institution that created it.”