- Hometown: Cedar Springs, Michigan
- Professional Experience: Dan taught full time at Michigan Tech University and Grand Valley State University before arriving at Muskegon Community College in 2002. He is the current department chair. Dan teaches in all three disciplines: Health, Physical Education and Recreation. His resume also includes being a MHSAA certified official for over 20 years, reaching the state finals in both basketball and baseball.
- Academic Degrees: B.A. Grand Valley State University, M.S. Grand Valley State University,
- Classes Taught: HE 106 – Concepts of Health and Well-being, PEA 103 – Weight Training, PEA 118 – Cycling, PEA 201 – Aerobic Movement for Fitness, PEP 203 – Fundamentals of Coaching, REC 111 – Introduction to Recreation and Leisure, REC 123 – Recreation and Leisure Programming, PEA101A – Fitness, Wellness & Nutrition, PEA108 – Bowling, PEA 116 – Tennis, PEA121 – Human Movement Science
More About Me
- Married for over twenty years
- Father of five children