- Hometown: Muskegon, MI
- High School: Muskegon High School
- Professional Experience: A devoted educator, with a passion for counseling students through obstacles that may serve as barriers to attaining personal goals. I'm trained and certified in a variety of interventions that focus on the integration of counseling, therapy, and teaching that support the development of wellness habits, emotional stability, and academic preparedness. Prior to beginning my professional journey in higher education with MCC as an Enrollment Services Representative, Adjunct Instructor, and Faculty Counselor. I worked within the K-12 sector as a long term Secondary Education substitute teacher, 21st CCLC Alternative Education After School Program Site Coordinator, Student Success Interventionist, Coach, School Counselor, and Assistant Program Director for Muskegon Public Schools 21st CCLC After School Programs.
- Academic Degrees: ASA - Muskegon Community College 2006, BS, Liberal Arts (Sociology Emphasis) - Northern Arizona University 2008, M.Ed, School Counseling - Grand Valley State University 2010
- Classes Taught: Faculty Counselor - Adjunct Instructor - College Success Seminar
More About Me
- I enjoy spending time with family and friends.
- Passionate about learning new things to better serve others.
- Words of wisdom – “At the center of bringing any dream into fruition is self-discipline” ~ Will Smith ~
- “The secret to success is falling in love with learning” ~ G.Sharp ~