- Hometown: Muskegon, MI
- High School: Western Michigan Christian High School
- Professional Experience: Staff nurse at Mercy Health, Hackley Campus for 20 years. Experience also includes staff development, instructor for American Heart and pediatric trauma course. Adjunct faculty for the nursing program since 2013.
- Academic Degrees: BSN from Calvin College, MSN from Grand Valley State University
- Classes Taught: Nursing 212
More About Me
- I always knew that I wanted to be a nurse when growing up, and I still love it!
- My family and I love any outdoor activists, especially the beautiful lakes in Michigan.