Participating in Dual Enrollment will allow you to take college classes while you are in high school!
Benefits of Dual Enrollment at Muskegon Community College?
- Get a head start on earning college credits.
- Experience the college environment and learn what is expected and how to navigate the process before you’re a college freshman.
- Muskegon Community College’s credits transfer easily.
- Save a ton of money! Your high school often pays for your tuition. Sometimes even books and fees as well. Check with your high school to see what they will cover.
Click the button below to see the appropriate checklist:
School Sponsored Dual Enrollment
In many cases your high school will pay for you to take classes through dual enrollment. If the amount your school pays does not cover the full cost owed, you will need to pay the difference by the payment deadline.
Self-Pay Dual Enrollment
Self-pay dual enrolled students must pay tuition and fees by the payment due date or at the time of course registration
MCC payment options:
- Pay online through your MyMCC
- Set-up a payment plan through your MyMCC
- If you have questions, please contact Cashier’s office at 231-777-0249
Application help, please contact the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 231-777-0366
Placement testing help, please contact the Testing Center at email@example.com or 231-777-0394
General questions about dual enrollment at MCC, please contact Ashley Battle.
Manager of Admissions Partnerships
Text: (231) 777-0648
Phone: (231) 777-0648