Does MCC have dorms?
MCC does not provide housing for students. View a list of apartments here.

Will you e-mail me when my application and documents are received?
Yes, when applications and documents arrive in the office an e-mail will go out the same day notifying you of their arrival.

When can I arrive in the United States once I have been approved for admission?
You may arrive up to 30 days prior to the start of the semester. The exact date will be outlined in your enrollment letter which will be mailed to you with your information packet.

Do I need to take placement test?
Yes, all new international students are required to take a placement test. You cannot fail the placement tests; they are used as a starting point.  These scores will place you in courses that will help you develop the necessary skills for success in future classes.

Review material for ACCUPLACER Testing:

Can I study English as a Second Language at MCC?
No, International students are required to provide TOEFL scores prior to enrollment. The nearest ELS center is in Allendale, MI which is approximately 40 minutes from Muskegon.

Will you notify me if there is a problem with my application?
Yes, an e-mail will be sent out immediately if any information is missing or if anything needs to be verified.

Can I submit my application and documents separately?
You can submit your application and documents separately; however it will cause a delay in processing. It is recommended that you submit all your required documents together in one envelope to ensure a timely and efficient processing of your application.
Request Information

Need further assistance? Schedule an appointment with Ellis now!