Muskegon Community College now offers an Alumni Benefit Card! As an MCC alumnus, you will have access to discounts offered by area businesses and other on-campus amenities. All attendees of MCC are eligible for a benefits card, and the card is free, with no membership costs. With an Alumni Association benefits card, you can show your school spirit and receive alumni-only discounts from MCC partners and various vendors.
SIGN UP NOW!
Your Alumni Benefits card will get you a major discount at the MCC Overbrook Theater! Watch any venue for only $5 per person (HALF the price of the general public ticket) — you can purchase up to two tickets using your card. View theater schedule
Please be advised that every attempt is made to keep this list up to date, but the discounts are subject to change at any time by the respective business owners.
- Olivet Nazerene University now offers MCC alumni a 20% discount on higher education degrees! Various Bachelor and Master degrees are offered — Olivet Nazerene University 20% Discount
- Preferred Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep, 3146 Henry St., Muskegon: Identify yourself as an MCC supporter and we’ll donate $300 to the Foundation for Muskegon Community College Scholarship Fund.
- AT&T – 17% off monthly service charges (bring your ID card to the store with MCC discount #5363350)
- Best Financial Credit Union – Free rewards checking options available. All accounts include a Credit Score Assessment and deep dive of financial portfolio. Open an account today by clicking HERE
- Big Apple Bagel – 10% off with Alumni Association Benefit Card
- Brooklyn’s – 20% off on Mondays with Alumni Association Benefit Card
- Burger King – Free value size drink with any purchase
- Curves – $129 per semester with alumni membership ID
- Custom Computer Design and Repair – $25 off the $65 flat rate repair cost, 10% off PC or laptop purchase.
- Fifth Third Bank – Free checking account package,including 30 free checks and other benefits
- Frontier – 4 month commitment, Starting at 1 meg for $29.
- Glo – Unlimited tanning $25/month
- Mackinaw Kite Company – 10% off any regular price apparel purchase
- Muskegon Co-op Credit – Receive $25 cash when you open a new checking account and are approved for a debit card. Receive a free box of checks with a new checking account. Free access to over 29,000 Co-op Network ATMs across the country for all members.
- Nitro Fitness – Three month membership $100, includes join fee.
- Northway Lanes – $3.00 off All U Can Bowl Thursdays 9PM-Close
- Putter’s Creek – Buy one game of mini-golf, get one free – Sunday thru Thursday
- Sam’s Club – $15 gift card with the purchase of a collegiate membership
- Shelby State Bank – Minimum balance of $100.00 waived when MCC alumni present valid ID for Shelby State Bank’s Statement Savings account. Freedom Checking: No minimum Balance, No monthly Fee, Unlimited Check writing, Free Internet Banking, Free Bill Pay, Free Telephone Banking, Free ATM Transactions on Shelby State Bank ATMs
- The New Urban Apparel – All MCC alumni receive 15% off of regular price items