Muskegon Community College has partnered with a third-party, the National Student Clearinghouse, to send official electronic transcripts through an online ordering system. There is a $5.25 fee per transcript via major credit or debit card. All official transcripts must be ordered online at this time.
*IMPORTANT* If sending an electronic transcript to another school, do NOT enter your own email address in the “Recipient Email Address” field. You must enter the email address of the school where your transcript is being sent.
Click on the button to order and pay for official MCC transcripts online:
Current students may obtain their unofficial transcripts for free through the online Self-Service system. Past students who do not have access to Self-Service may obtain unofficial transcripts by visiting the Student Welcome Center on the Main Campus or by emailing a copy of their photo ID to: OfficeoftheRegistrar@muskegoncc.edu
To obtain unofficial transcripts online through Self-Service, follow these steps:
- Click MyMCC at the top of any MCC webpage.
- Click the “Self-Service” tile near the top-left of the MyMCC homepage.
- On the menu in gray on the left, click the graduation cap icon (the “Academics” menu).
- Click “Unofficial Transcript” in the “Academics” menu.
- Click “Student Planning Transcript” to download a PDF copy of your unofficial transcript. Note: The PDF file may not open automatically; your web browser may open a separate “download” window that must be clicked in order to open the file.
The following is helpful information for ordering official MCC transcripts through the National Student Clearinghouse website:
- Transcript requests will not be processed if you have an outstanding financial obligation to MCC. To pay an outstanding balance, contact the Financial Services office at (231) 777-0249.
- Transcripts may be sent immediately, or you may select either “Hold for Grades” or “Hold for Degree” to have your transcript sent after your grades or degree have been put on your student record.
- No refunds are given for transcript orders that have been processed/fulfilled
- You will receive email and text message updates on the status of your order.
- You may upload additional documents to be sent with your MCC transcript.
- Your Muskegon Community College student ID number should be seven digits, starting with a zero.
- Students with classes prior to 1981 may take additional time to process.
Questions or Concerns
For any questions or concerns about ordering MCC transcripts, contact the Registrar’s Office at:
- Email: OfficeoftheRegistrar@muskegoncc.edu
- Phone: (231) 777-0211
- Text: (231) 777-0240