Muskegon Community College has partnered with the National Student Clearinghouse to send official electronic transcripts through an online ordering system. There is a $5.25 fee per transcript via major credit or debit card (See PAYMENT section below).
*IMPORTANT* If sending an electronic transcript to another school, do NOT enter your own email address in the “Recipient Email Address” field. You must enter the email address of the school where your transcript is being sent.
Click on the button to order your transcripts online:
- Transcripts can be ordered online, 24/7 through the National Student Clearinghouse. The site will walk you through placing your order.
- Order as many transcripts to as many recipients as you need in a single session.
- Online order tracking
- Email or text message updates.
- Include and upload additional forms to be completed/sent with your transcript request.
- NOW: Transcript will include all grades/classes as of the day your request is processed.
- HOLD FOR GRADES: Request is processed after grades are posted. (Approximately one week after the semester ends.)
- HOLD FOR DEGREE: Request is processed after degrees are posted. (Approximately two weeks after the semester ends.)
QUESTIONS OR PROBLEMS?
- Contact the Muskegon Community College Registrar’s Office at OfficeoftheRegistrar@muskegoncc.edu.
- Transcript requests will not be processed if you have an outstanding financial obligation to Muskegon Community College. To pay an outstanding balance, contact the Muskegon Community College Financial Services office at (231) 777-0249.
- Provide Name changes (former name)
- No refunds are given for processed/fulfilled transcript orders
- Electronic delivery options are always available, without delay, when you order online through the NSC.
- Muskegon Community College Student ID – seven digits long starting with a zero
- Current students confirm your ID by following this path within your MyMCC>Academic Profile – Transcripts
- PDF transcripts will open only in Adobe PDF: other PDF readers are not supported
- Touch screen capabilities are not supported for providing your signature
- Use only your mouse to sign the paperless consent form
- Students with classes prior to 1981 may take additional time as research may be required.
The following is required to order a transcript online:
- A major credit or debit card
- An email account
- Your signed consent
You can pay for your transcript order, with any major credit or debit card. Your credit or debit card is not charged until Muskegon Community College sends your transcript(s). However, if you use a debit card, your financial institution may put a hold on your funds when we pre-authorize your payment. If you have questions on the pre-authorization, please contact your financial institution. Order updates will be sent to you via email and, if you choose, text messages.
ORDERING TRANSCRIPTS IN-PERSON
Due to COVID-19, in-person transcript ordering is not currently available. Please use the instructions above to order transcripts through the National Student Clearinghouse website. For any questions about or concerns with ordering transcripts, please email the Registrar’s Office at OfficeoftheRegistrar@muskegoncc.edu.