From its convenient location near downtown Muskegon and just a few minutes drive off of US 31, Muskegon Community College and its Conference Services regularly provide dining and meeting facilities to address the professional needs of groups ranging from two people to a roomful of 250 persons.
The college, with its sylvan setting and gently flowing Four Mile Creek visible from most vantage points, offers a welcome respite from the harried pace of metropolitan locales. Add ample free parking to the benefits of high quality services at a reasonable price and MCC and its adjacent Stevenson Center becomes a first choice destination.
Make the first step to your next successful event a phone call to MCC Conference Services at 231-777-0319. You can also reach us at email@example.com. Our friendly and experienced staff are eager to listen to your needs. We will offer helpful suggestions on room configurations and your media services.
- Pleasant and helpful staff with more than 35 years of combined experience
- Our 100% commitment to making your event successful
- Picturesque wooded setting with meandering creek
- Large rooms with several set-up options
- Easy accessibility to major highways
- Customized training workshops
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi