- What are you doing with your spare time?
- Have you considered learning more about that “thing” you have always been interested in?
- Are you interested in expanding your skill set?
- Want to delve deeper into your hobby?
- Want to expand your social network and meet people with similar interests?
Muskegon Community College’s Continuing Education Program is the perfect place to develop your curiosity into new skills. We offer a variety of workshops to satisfy the learning interest of community members. These are non-credit courses, yet the skills learned are priceless.
Click on the links below to learn more about the current offerings for Continuing Education:
Teach a Class?
We want to hear from you if you are interested in teaching a CE workshop. Please click here and complete the online form.
Take a Class?
If you are interested in taking a CE workshops, please complete the online form below. Be sure to hit the submit button after entering your information.
For more information about Continuing Education at MCC, please contact:
Workforce Program Coordinator
388 W. Clay
Muskegon MI 49440
Phone: (231) 777-0375
Fax: (231) 777-0452
I am interested in taking a Continuing Education class
"*" indicates required fields