Readmitted Students

Although the college has suspended all on campus activities, the Summer 2020 semester is well underway. During this time faculty and staff are working remotely to ensure students are taken care of. Please contact the Enrollment Services department at for assistance.


The following information is designed for students who have not attended MCC within the last three years. You will need to complete the following information:

  • Reapply to Muskegon Community College.

    Your new and previous student information will be merged together.  If you have changed any fundamental student information please fill out the Student Personal Data Change Request Form and submit it to the Student Welcome Center.

  • Submit an official high school or GED transcript to MCC

    Only if you haven’t already.  These can be sent to us through the online Parchment systems, or mailed directly from your high school. Please send official high school transcripts to:

Enrollment Services, Room 1043
Muskegon Community College
221 S. Quarterline Rd. Muskegon, MI 49442

  • Transfer any new college credits.

    If you have attended other colleges and would like to transfer your credits to MCC, request an official transcript from your colleges Records Department. Please send official college transcripts to:

Transfer Evaluation, Room 1048H
Muskegon Community College
221 S Quarterline Rd. Muskegon, MI 49442


Request to Change Your Start Date:

If you applied for the wrong semester, you can request to have it be changed by completing our Start Date Change Form.  This will NOT change your program (see above section), but just your start date.

Change Your Program of Study:

Muskegon Community College is a great place to explore different fields to find the perfect match for your skills, interests and goals. Many college students change their major at least once before graduation. If you’ve decided you want to change your program, it’s no problem, although you should meet with a counselor in the Counseling and Advising Center to make sure you’re taking the courses you need to reach your new goals. To make the change official, complete and submit the Program Change Form to the Counseling and Advising Center.
If you receive this error message when you attempt to register for classes:

– Registration not allowed in UG courses without an academic program – 

You will need to complete and submit the Program Change Form. This means you have a program listed which is no longer offered at the college or you have never had a valid academic program entered for you. If you have questions, contact the Counseling and Advising Center at 231-777-0362.