REGISTER FOR ORIENTATION
Select the semester you are planning to start to find out more!
If you are a Dual Enrolled student please refer to the orientation email that was sent to you when you applied as our in-person orientation is intended for students seeking certificates & degrees.. If you have questions, email email@example.com.
WHAT IS NEW STUDENT ORIENTATION?
*Video created by Student Ambassador Emily
WHO SHOULD ATTEND ORIENTATION?
Orientation is now mandatory for:
- All new students seeking certificates and degrees at MCC (register now!)
- Transfer students transferring with less than 12 earned credits
Students who have transferred 12+ credits with a 2.0 or higher may request a waiver from Orientation. To do so please fill out a waiver form.
- New Dual Enrolled (refer to the email you received when you applied)
- Early College students (you will receive details about this from your Early College Mentor)
WHY SHOULD I ATTEND ORIENTATION?
Learning what to do before you need to do it, and how to get help before you need it, can make your transition into college life the stress-free time you’ve envisioned. Attending an Orientation session at MCC will equip you with the tools you need to become a successful college student!
For more information…
For more information about the new student orientation at MCC, click on one of the following links below or submit your question to us using the online form below:
- For an Interactive Map, click here
- For Admission/Enrollment information, click here
- For Business Office/Financial Services information, click here
- For Financial Aid information, click here
- For Registration information, click here
- For Transcript information, click here
- To request an orientation waiver form, click here
For all other questions related to Orientation, please complete the request form below. After receiving your form, we will respond by email within two business days.