Orientation is mandatory for all students!
WHAT’S YOUR STUDENT TYPE?
Select your student type below to access your specific orientation!
Not sure your student type? Find out at What is My Student Type?
Your student ID will be sent to you in a bright green envelope AFTER you have registered for classes & sent a photo.
A photo that meets the below guidelines has been submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name, student number, a copy of a government-issued ID, and your student type (ie. dual enrolled, new student, etc)
- Photo Guidelines:
- Reasonably clear/sharp image
- Shoulders and head only
- Plain/neutral background
- Lighting should be even across the photo
- The photo must be in color and no filters applied
- No sunglasses, hats, or head coverings (religious attire is acceptable)
- No group or glamour shots
Reminder: Your Student ID Card and your MyMCCOne Card are the same things!
For all other questions about Orientation, please email email@example.com. After receiving your email, we will respond by email within two business days.