Welcome to the Employer Sponsorship webpage for Muskegon Community College. This page has been developed to aid company officials who and their employees through the sponsorship process.
Checklist for Sponsor Students:
- Apply to Muskegon Community College.
- Course Placement or Placement Test Call Testing Services (231)777-0394 to schedule a time if needed.
- Note: Each course states its prerequisite which can be found in the course catalog. This will let you know what is needed before you can take the course.
- Only Nursing and Respiratory Therapy students are required to take the Placement test. You can speak to a counselor if you have further questions.
- Complete Orientation for Sponsored or Apprenticeship students.
- Log into your MyMCC, learn how here: https://youtu.be/dnLAVoyjhDY.
- Register for Classes online through your MyMCC.
- Students are welcome to meet with a counselor to talk through programs and classes. To make an appointment, please visit www.muskegoncc.edu/counseling for more information.
- If you are attending MCC on a sponsored apprenticeship, you will need to register for the classes your company instructed you to take.
- Submit the Sponsor Authorization Request Form.
- An authorization form must be submitted each semester an employee will be sponsored by the employer to secure tuition payment. Forms must be signed by all parties. The Sponsor Authorization Form must be sent each semester to secure tuition payment. Processing time is up to three business days.
- Sponsor Authorization Form – Be sure to fill the form out completely including checking all boxes regarding payment and books.
- Sponsor Addendum Form – Use this form when making changes to an existing registration i.e., dropping sponsorship.
- Get your Textbooks.
- For instructions on how to view and pre-order the textbooks needed for your class, click here.
- Check your MCC email for important dates and contact or stop by the bookstore with any questions.
Have questions regarding the sponsorship process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.