Sponsored Students

Welcome to the Employer/Agency Sponsors webpage on the Muskegon Community College website. This page has been developed to aid human resource officers and other officials who send their employees to MCC for education or training. To make the process easy for an employer or agency to get an employee enrolled and their educational expenses billed, just follow the simple steps below.

Checklist for Corporate Sponsor Students:

Apply to Muskegon Community College (it’s free!) Former MCC students must apply for re-admission if more than three years have passed since your last class.

Take the Placement Test  Call Testing Services (231)777-0394 to schedule a time.

  • GPA and/or placement tests are required to facilitate placement in classes and/or programs.
  • Placement tests are intended not to prevent participation but to help students make appropriate choices.
  • SAT/ACT scores are based on individual sub-scores and not the composite score. SAT and Accuplacer scores earned on or after 4/1/16 are accepted.
  • All placement scores have a 3-year time limit. Note: Many courses require that the Ready to Succeed requirement is met in addition to the placement listed

Attend Student Orientation Learn what to do before you need to do it, how to get help before you need it, and much more! Contact MCC’s Orientation Specialist at orientation@Muskegoncc.edu  to see if this is a requirement for you.

Register for Classes online through MyMCC by logging in with your username and password created during New Student Orientation. Please note that many courses have prerequisite requirements. Students may wish to confer with an MCC counselor prior to registering for classes. The Counseling and Advising Center can be reached by calling (231) 777-0362.

Submit the Sponsor Authorization Request Form Forms must be signed by the student and authoring official to secure payment for classes.  The Sponsor Authorization Form must be sent each semester to secure tuition payment. If students do not wish to register online through MyMCC, the Sponsor Authorization Request Form can be used as a paper registration form. MCC will register the student for the courses listed provided all course prerequisites are met and space is available. Processing time is up to three business days.

Sponsor Authorization Form

Sponsor Addendum Form (use this form when making changes to an existing registration)

Order Textbooks at the MCC Bookstore. Check your MCC email for important dates and other information, and stop in the bookstore with any questions.


New to MyMCC?  Forgot your password to MyMCC?  Go to www.muskegoncc.edu/username to set up your account today!


If this is the first time you are accessing services from Muskegon Community College for your employees, we strongly urge you to contact Ashley Battle. She will help walk you through the initial process.

Ashley Battle 150x150 Ashley Battle 
Manager of Admissions Partnerships
Text: (231) 777-0648
Phone: (231) 777-0648