Muskegon Community College offers more than 80 degree and certificate options that provide our students with a well-rounded education that prepares them for today’s in-demand and emerging career fields. Our faculty are dedicated to providing MCC students with the knowledge and critical thinking skills they will need beyond the classroom.
- Associate in Applied Science (AAS)
- Associate in Science and Arts (ASA)
- Associate in Science (AS)
- Associate in General Studies (non-transferrable degree)
- Diploma – Diploma in Practical Nursing
- Professional Development Credit:
- Customer Service Specialist Certificate