1. To receive articulated credit, the student should apply through his or her school’s counseling office. The student should list the course(s) he or she would like to articulate on the Articulation Application form. A link for the Articulation Application is located at the bottom of the page.
2. The Competency Record Check List for Articulation form for each course must be completed and signed by the instructor from which the high school course(s) were taken.
3. The Records Office at MCC needs to receive the Articulation Application form, Competency Record Checklist forms, and a copy of the student’s high school transcripts.
4. The student must be enrolled at MCC, if not the Application for Admission form is below.
5. Upon successful completion of six college credit hours at MCC, the student must notify the Records Office requesting credit for the articulated course(s). It is the responsibility of the student to follow through with this process.
*Note: The articulated course will appear on the student’s transcript as “AC” (articulated credit)
Articulated Credit Application