- Apply online to Muskegon Community College.
- To receive articulated credit, the students should apply though their high school’s counseling office. Students should list the course(s) they want to articulate on the Articulated Credit Application Form.
- Submit Official final high school transcripts to:
Enrollment ServicesMuskegon Community College221 S. Quarterline RoadMuskegon, MI 49442
- Submit Completed Articulated Credit Application with signed competency checklists to:
Records Auditor, Room 100-HMuskegon Community College221 S. Quarterline RoadMuskegon, MI 49442
- Enroll within 24 months following high school graduation.
- To finalize your articulation credit, please contact the Records Auditor at 231-777-0204 or email email@example.com when at least six credit hours of 100 level courses or above have been complete with a cumulative 2.0 G.P.A. at Muskegon Community.
- Students may earn a maximum of 15 credit hours toward a certificate program and 30 credit hours for an Associate degree program.