MCC’s fundraising efforts are managed by the Foundation for Muskegon Community College (FMCC), a nonprofit 501(c)3 organization with the sole purpose to support the mission of MCC through fund development.
Donations allow us to provide more scholarships, enhance support services, and improve campus facilities. Gifts of any amount are appreciated and will help meet community needs and promote student success.
Make a Secure Online Donation
Click on the “Donate Now” button to make a secure online donation to the college fund of your choice or charge by phone at (231) 777-0571. Donations can also be mailed to: FMCC, 221 S. Quarterline Rd., 400, Muskegon, MI 49442.
This annual event features benefits the MCC Jayhawk Food Pantry. Click here to learn more about Founder’s Day
Learn more about the Foundation for Muskegon Community College
- Follow us on Facebook at Muskegon Community College Alumni & Friends. Get the latest updates about events, campus projects, and news from MCC. Exclusively for donors, alumni, retirees, and community stakeholders!
- 2019/2020 FMCC Annual Report
- MCC Annual Report
- Foundation for Muskegon Community College Audited Financial Statements June 30, 2020 and 2019
- Foundation for MCC FY2019-20 IRS 990
- Foundation for MCC Bylaws
Contact us at (231) 777-0571 or email@example.com
Chief Advancement Officer