- Hometown: Brooklyn, MI
- High School: Onsted High School, Onsted MI
- Professional Experience: Owner, Creative Director, Kyser Design Werks — specializing in design, branding, and marketing for a broad range of clients. In addition, I have an extensive background having worked as a Creative Director, Art Director, and Graphic Designer in a variety of fields including; advertising, marketing, health care, journalism, and non-profit media.
- Academic Degrees: Bachelor of Fine Arts - Art & Design, Concentration - Graphic Design, Grand Valley State University
- Classes Taught: Introduction to Graphic Design, Typography, InDesign, Photoshop.
More About Me
- I enjoy cycling, beach volleyball, and most sports, and hope to finish restoring my 1976 Datsun 280Z
- I’m a drummer… (no drummer jokes – I’ve heard them all 🙂
- Won an Grand Rapids Addy, several Statewide Associated Press awards for infographics, and an International award from Society for News Design for feature page design.
- My favorite place… Maui!
- I love inspirational sports movies like Hoosiers, Rudy, We Are Marshall.