Apply to MCC

Request Information

Current students:
Please access WebAdvisor through the MyMCC portal to register for classes.
New Students:
The next step is the admissions application. Choose the right application form for you, based on whether you are a new, returning, or guest student. All of these forms are web-based and designed to be filled out securely on the Internet.

Please select from the following applications, based on your status:

  • New Student/Re-Apply ApplicationIf you have never attended Muskegon Community College or if you are a re-applying, you will need to complete a New Student Admissions Application. This application can be completed online and is free of charge.
  • Dual-Enrolled Student Application If you plan to attend Muskegon Community College after your session as a Dual-Enrolled student, please complete another New Student Admissions Application. You need to create another account using a different email address as the ActiveCampus login.  Each login account can only create one application. If you have any questions or problems please complete the below “Request for Information” or call Enrollment Services at 231-777-0366.
  • Guest Student Application If you plan to attend Muskegon Community College as a college guest, and take only one or two courses, you will need to fill out the Michigan Uniform Guest  Application. This is in addition to the college admissions application which is located above. A guest student usually takes a class for the purposes of transferring it back to his or her respective home college. You will need to print the application and mail or fax it to:

Johnathon Skidmore
Enrollment Services Office
Muskegon Community College
221 S. Quarterline Road
Muskegon, MI 49442
Fax: (231) 777-0443

  • Change Your Program of Study – Muskegon Community College is a great place to explore different fields to find the perfect match for your skills, interests and goals. Many college students change their major at least once before graduation. If you’ve decided you want to change your program, it’s no problem, although you should meet with a counselor in the Counseling and Advising Center to make sure you’re taking the courses you need to reach your new goals. To make the change official, complete and submit the Program Change Form to the Counseling and Advising Center. If you receive this error message when you attempt to register for classes – Registration not allowed in UG courses without an academic program –  then you will need to complete and submit the Program Change Form. This means you have a program listed which is no longer offered at the college or you have never had a valid academic program entered for you. If you have questions, contact the Counseling and Advising Center at 231-777-0362.