Your Support Builds Stronger Minds and Communities
MCC’s fundraising efforts are managed by the Foundation for Muskegon Community College (FMCC), a nonprofit 501(c)3 organization with the sole purpose to support the mission of MCC through fund development. Donations allow us to provide more scholarships, enhance support services, and improve campus facilities. Gifts of any amount are appreciated and will help meet community needs and promote student success.
- Click here to make a secure online donation today to the area of your choice or charge it by calling (231) 777-0660. Donations can also be mailed to: FMCC, 221 S. Quarterline Rd., 400KK, Muskegon, MI 49442.
- Participate in the Jayhawk Scramble, our annual golf outing in June. Proceeds benefit the FMCC General Scholarship Fund. Click here to get more information about registration, sponsorships, and other ways to be a part of this enjoyable and important event.
- Support Founder’s Day, FMCC’s annual Roaring Twenties-style event held the third Thursdays in September. Click here to learn more.
- Purchase When We All Went to War by former MCC Instructor Donald Goodman. Proceeds will benefit the FMCC General Scholarship Fund. Click here to learn more about purchasing the book. Click here for book acknowledgements and references.
Learn more about the FMCC
- Get the latest updates on MCC events, campus projects, and installments from the President’s blog by following us on our Facebook profile just for donors, alumni, and community members
- For more information about how your support can make a positive impact on our students and communities, please contact:
Director of Foundation and Strategic Initiatives
221 S. Quarterline Rd., Room 400KK
Muskegon, MI 49442