Who can participate?
To participate, students must have:
- Completed the 8th grade but not the 11th grade and plan on attending Muskegon High School or Muskegon Heights High School
- Be a United States citizen or have permanent residency status
- Meet income requirements, www.ed.gov/about/offices/list/ope/trio/incomelevels.html OR
- Be first generation – that is, the parent(s)/guardian(s) with whom the child is living does not have a four-year college degree, OR
- Have a strong desire to attend college upon successful completion of high school
How to Apply to MCC TRIO Upward Bound Project
In lieu of the COVID-19 closure, the TRIO Upward Bound Project application materials are being made available online. If you have a computer and printer, you can download these documents (links below) and complete the application from home.