GUIDELINES FOR USE
- Acceptable uses are groups of two or more MCC, GVSU, WMU or FSU students involved in collaborative study; instructor/student interaction; viewing academic or reserve DVDs; or, using a computer with a microphone or audio input. Exceptions may be made at the discretion of the supervisor on duty and will be based on the availability of rooms.
- Faculty and staff who are not meeting with students and need a room will be offered a library office, if available.
- Rooms may be reserved by phone or in person up to one month in advance. Rooms may be reserved for up to two hours at a time. Users are allowed one reservation per day; multiple reservations may not be made.
- Reservations will be cancelled if users do not arrive within 15 minutes of scheduled reservation time if others are waiting to use the room.
- Students must present their MCC library card and student ID to check out a study room.
- No food is allowed. Beverages with covers are allowed.
- Users will be asked to vacate a room when their reserved time expires if other students are waiting.
- Lights must be on when rooms are occupied unless academic or reserve videos are being viewed. The door should remain closed and locked when rooms are occupied.
- All MCC college-wide policies apply to room use. Library staff will monitor rooms.