- American National Biography contains biographical information on more than 18,000 “people from all eras who have influenced and shaped American history and culture.”
- Oxford English Dictionary is the authority on the history and development of the English language since 1150. The online version is an update to the 20 volume, 2nd edition.
- Oxford Medicine Online contains nursing handbooks. Click on “subscribed titles” to view available
- Oxford Reference Online contains 100 dictionaries and reference books and an encyclopedia. Areas covered include the humanities, social sciences, literature, politics, business, law, science and medicine.
- Oxford Dictionary of National Biography contains 56,000 biographies of “people who shaped the history of the British Isles and beyond, from the earliest times to the year 2004”.
- Thousands of Oxford University Press ebooks are included in Ebrary Academic Complete.
Login for off-campus access to these Oxford resources. (Dictionary of National Biography and Oxford Medicine not yet available from off-campus.)