The next session will be on Wednesday, August 4th 10-11am. (Click on the date to go to the registration form.) Once you fill out the registration form, you will be emailed the Zoom link for the meeting.
Starting in September, we will hold the Nursing Information Sessions at noon on the first Wednesday of each month. Once you fill out the registration form, you will be emailed the Zoom link for the meeting.
Use this summary as a guide for getting started with the MCC Nursing Program.
- Apply to MCC. (Choose the Health Science ASA Degree when applying. Once you are accepted into the MCC Nursing Program with an official start date, your program codes will be updated to nursing.)
- Send any transcripts from other institutions to MCC.
- Attend a mandatory MCC orientation. (https://www.muskegoncc.edu/enrollment-services/new-student-orientation/)
- View the Nursing Program entry checklist.
- Complete the five competencies at the top of the checklist. (Information about the MCC Testing Center can be found here.)
- Make an appointment with Counseling; they will verify that you are ready to receive the Nursing Program Application.
- Work on the general education classes required for the Nursing Program. Once these are completed, see Counseling again in order to receive an Accelerated Application for the Nursing Program.
If you have questions, you can also call Jodie Leonard at 231-777-0281 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.